A Rutgers student is needed to work at the Walter Rand Institute for Public Affairs: Position information:
- Looking for an Undergraduate or Graduate Student to update/edit Walter Rand Institute (WRI) website content.Student will work with Administrative Coordinator to keep current the WRI website and edit content as needed.
- Student will be responsible for creating WRI newsletter and writing/editing articles which would be linked to the website
- Student will be responsible for contacting past student employees to find out what they are currently doing and adding this information to the website
- Student will also submit applications for fundraiser sponsorships
- Students will help out with events and other projects as needed.
- 10-20 hours per week
Who may apply:
- Rutgers Undergraduate or Graduate student
- Able to work during the summer and during the school year
- Detail oriented person with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Word Press mandatory
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop a plus
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional questions may be sent to Monica Rears (856) 225-6566.